Wednesday, January 27, 2010

 

Errata

Obviously, I haven't been doing much in the way of blogging. Not that anyone has likely missed my screeds...
****
I have spent a lot of time catching up on my reading, mostly American Revolution and Civil War. I've spent WAY too much time watching TV lately. Mostly I watch movies, sports and news - I never watch series television. Netflix on the Roku device (which is still performing marvelously) is addictive. There are some decent movies that flew under the radar, and a lot of foreign films I wouldn't have been exposed to otherwise, that eat up a couple of hours a day. Plus it seems a waste to let that new 52" plasma go unwatched. My remining free time is usually spent w/grandchildren or motorcycling, or yard work, or doing ANYTHING besides in front of my computer typing out this drivel.
****
The good people of Massachusetts declined to resurrect Kennedy's bloated corpse and return him to the Senate. Good for them. They did, however, elect a big government liberal - albeit with an "R" after his name. Oh, well. I guess you can't have anything.
****
GO COLTS! Man do they look good on that new 52" plasma...
****
I've managed one ride on the motorcycle since late November. Where's global warming when you really need it?
****
Fat. Dumb. Happy.

Not much to blog about.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]