Monday, December 31, 2007

 

There's a reason I'm fat...

Barnes & Noble is probably my favorite place to shop and browse.

The picture on the left is my second favorite place in Barnes and Noble.

My favorite place is the music department. All the fun of Amazon.com and you actually get to TOUCH the stuff. Stopped in tonight to spend the gift card I got for Christmas. I picked up Uncle Charlie and His Dog Teddy. (1970 - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) B&N is comparatively more expensive, but you can't get a chocolate chunk cookie and a cup of coffee at amazon.com.

Before you get the idea that I should spend more time shopping amazon.com and less at B&N, you can down any amount of snack food while shopping online. At least at B&N I have to work for it...

Labels:


Comments:
Just to let you know, this is my new desktop background.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]