Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

On the way to work...

****
This is the scene I see out the windshield as I drop down into the Wildcat Valley on my way to work.

The middle and south forks converge with the Wildcat Creek here. This view is looking west into the valley, about 8 miles from downtown Lafayette.

I live about 1/2 mile south of the middle fork 6 or 7 miles east of here. At the bottom of the hill is Monitor, IN, a virtually extinct town whose only claim to fame is the Monitor Tavern.

Labels:


Comments:
Brr... it's beautiful, but it looks a little chilly out there.

I like your project 365 idea. I may try it myself, thanks.

Blessings, e-Mom @ Chrysalis
 
About 14 degrees when this was taken...not too bad.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]