Wednesday, January 02, 2008

 

All I want for my birthday...

****

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I responded, "A home brewing kit."

I got THAT look...did I really say that? "No, really?"

"Well, yeah!" says I, "you can get a starter kit for 30 bucks."

That look again...Yeah. That's gonna happen.

Everyone says I'm nearly impossible to buy for. If I want it, I either already have it or nobody wants to buy it for me. I suppose it would be easier if I wanted what they wanted me to have. I'm a simple man. Beer, wine, gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble and I'm happy for another year. Why is this so hard to figure out?

Besides, after TEOTWAWKI, some trade goods might come in handy.

Don't look in the garage, sweetie.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]