Monday, October 22, 2007

 

Two posts in two weeks...

****

Now 5-3, my Hoosiers still aren't bowl eligible. The Penn State game was a heckuva game to watch, but losing by 5 when Kellen Lewis fumbled away our last chance was hard to take. C'est la vie. I've been a Hoosier fan a long time. One gets used to it.

****

I was unable to take advantage of probably the last really good riding weekend of the year. I took my daughter to the game Saturday and my bike really isn't much good for two riders over a distance of 300 miles. In fact, you couldn't pay me to ride on the back of the bike for 20 miles, much less 300.

I went to church Sunday with the missus and spent the rest of the day entertaining grandkids, so the bike spent the entire weekend in the garage.

****

It's raining and the temperature is falling. We're getting into seasonable late October weather. The riding gets much chillier from here on out. Tomorrow (Tuesday) looks like a washout, but the rest of the week should be decent riding weather.

The Iceman cometh. You'd think all this global warming would be good for something.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]