Friday, October 06, 2006

 

It's Friday.

Danged if my fantasy opponent didn't get to within 9 pts when all was said and done. Green did not play and the Eagles destroyed the Packers. Thank goodness the Eagles pulled McNabb in the 4th or I might have lost!

***


The Hoosiers travel to Champaign to take on the Illwhini tomorrow. It might just be the last shot we have at a win for the rest of 2006.

Go Hoosiers!



***


Onomotopeia, every time I see ya, my senses tell me Hubba and I just can't disagree.

(courtesy of Todd Rundgren, who, if he hadn't written a smarmy break-up song when I was going through a divorce and drinking heavily - among other things - so I bought the album it was on and it also contained the ditty that the above snippet is from, should be shot. No, we can't be friends dammit.)


***


I hate when stuff like that leaks out of my brain.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]