Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Heigh Ho!

My beloved Hoosiers are stinking up the gridiron again ...The defense played a pretty good game against UConn; the special teams provided a spark.

Someone forgot to notify the offense that the game was Saturday.

The week before we managed to jump out to a 14-0 lead and lose 35-28. You guessed it - the defense didn't get the memo.

WTF?

Wisconsin this week. Maybe the whole team will show up for a change. We've got to find some way to get points on the board.

The good news is that Hep's surgery revealed that he was cancer free. The bad news is that coaching IU is going to age him prematurely anyway. I wish I could be as relentlessly positive as Coach Hoeppner.

I just purchased tickets for the Michigan State game on 10/28. My wife wants to go. She's from Michigan. My marriage may not survive the game, as my wife is a most obnoxious partisan. Prayers for the Hoosiers would be most appreciated.

There was no way in hell I was going to buy tickets for Michigan. If you think Purdue fans are obnoxious at Bucket games...

***


Trans Siberian Orchestra is coming to Indy for a holiday show. I'm buying tickets this year. I love those guys!

Oh, well. That's all for today.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]