Monday, January 30, 2006

 

Eight days later...

You'd think that with all the crap I find in my inbox that something would have jumped out at me over the last eight days or so.

While there have been wars and rumors of wars, politics and religious controversies aplenty and my - fast improving, thank-you God! - health, I have felt the urge to pontificate about not much in particular.

Probably the best news you're not likely to read today is that I still don't.

So - and I know my non-readers will all be heartbroken - this post about nothing is about it!

So until next time, always remember:

An open mind, in questions that are not ultimate, is useful. But an open mind about the ultimate foundations either of Theoretical or of Practical Reason is idiocy. - C.S. Lewis


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]